OVERVIEW & EXPERIENCE
While in law school, Mrs. Barron served as an intern to the Honorable Donald A. Myers, Jr., Circuit Civil Court Judge, in the Ninth Circuit for Orange County, Florida. She also served as a Certified Legal Intern for the City of Orlando, City Attorney’s Office.
Mrs. Barron practices in the areas of civil litigation in state court, including general tort liability, personal injury, and premises liability.
- Barry University School of Law, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude
- University of North Florida, 2005, majoring in Criminal Justice
- Bodily Injury and Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Public Entity Law
SELECTED HONORS & RECOGNITION
- Book Awards, including Legal Research & Writing I & II, Contracts, Federal Civil Procedure, Business Organizations, Aviation Law, Popular Culture and the Law, and Contracts Drafting, Barry University School of Law.
- Outstanding Graduate, Barry Law Moot Court Honors Board, Barry University School of Law.
- Finalist & Best Brief Award, American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- Finalist, E. Earle Zehmer National Workers’ Compensation Moot Court Competition.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE